Space Management Coordinator
San Mateo County, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
Reporting to the Site Facilities Manager, the Space Management Coordinator will serve as the system administrator to CADM, single point of contact for space planning requests, furniture reconfigurations, new hirer seating and general space inquiries. Ensuring accuracy of occupancy data and supporting the campus planning activities. In addition, they will back up Lease Administration.
- Work with department leaders by generating space layout scenarios and group reorganization options in response to business needs by creating stacking/blocking diagrams and re-stack scenarios
- Coordinate strategic planning and execution for all moves, adds, and changes
- Site strategy support related to space and occupancy analysis, solution outcomes and utilization metrics
- Process and approve day to day move related requests
- Ensure coordination between participant move prep activities and move schedule
- Make ongoing recommendations for space utilization
- Produce space planning reports for senior leadership team Execute building audits to verify that employee locations, space signage, offices, furniture layout and room configurations are correctly noted on floor plans
- Partners with architects to create, modify and maintain AutoCAD drawings to provide accurate floor plans and occupancy information
- Administrator of space planning software (CadM)
- Coordinate with HR and IT to process new hire requests and seating
- Present New Hire Orientation (weekly)
- Backup Lease Management System Operator
- Other facilities duties as assigned
- 2 to 5 years professional experience in Space Planning
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans and construction documents
- Ability to read and interpret data, run metric and reports
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities while managing multiple projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapid changing environment to meet the needs of the business
Benefits and amenities:
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- RSUs (Restricted Stock Units)
- 401K Match
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.