Sr. Demand Gen Email Marketing Manager SMB
San Mateo County, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full-Time| Location: Belmont, California
We are looking for an experienced and strategic-minded Senior Email Marketing Manager to enhance and grow our SMB demand generation email programs beyond our exiting, proven efforts.
This role requires you to assist in the development, enablement, and measuring of integrated marketing campaigns in coordination with SMB product marketing team.
Our ideal candidate is action-oriented, results-driven, and a creative problem solver. Success in this job demands the ability to balance a just do it entrepreneurial spirit with a lets do it collaborative style.
- Define and develop email strategy with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalizationto drive awareness, improve engagement, and grow pipeline.
- Own and manage email campaigns end to end from development, execution, analysis, and reporting
- Leverage otherdigitalchannels like Display, Socialand SEMto expand the reach of prospecting programs
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs
- Be the email SME who partners with PMM, Channels, Content and SMB teams to drive best practices
- Leverage data to prioritize initiatives, including building projections and working with analyststo ensure accurate measurement and evaluation of efforts
- Monitor the marketplace to keep ahead on best practices, best-in-class vendor opportunities and strategies of our competitors and other leading marketers
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on email performance
- Minimum of 4 years email marketing experience within hi-tech or high-volume setting
- Strong hands-on experience in Marketo required. Marketo certified is a big plus
- B2B email strategy experience; must have experience developing and managing strategic email and marketing testing plans
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of email and mobile marketing best practices as well as emerging trends
- Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter with a can-do attitude. Can work independently, self-reliant, and self-motivated
- Bachelors degree with Marketing focus, M.B.A. preferred
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.