Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Manila, Philippines
We are looking for an experienced Clarizen / PPM Systems Analyst who will engage with stakeholders in IT PMO (Program Management Office) to understand Project Portfolio Management (PPM) systems and user needs, drill into the details to analyze complex processes and translate them into business and functional requirements. You will be responsible for documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives, systems configuration, testing, implementation, continuous improvement and ongoing support. To ensure we provide optimal service, you will be skilled at defining and improving IT processes and methodologies. Using the Clarizen platform, you will play a critical role in automating, designing, enhancing and maintaining effective and scalable PMO solutions for the IT organization. With the help of your excellent communication skills, you will work collaboratively to deliver solutions.
Business Requirements & Analysis:**
- Works closely with IT and business partners to understand processes, gaps and goals
- Interview cross functional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to elicit requirements
- Analyze existing and future state IT processes, systems and flows of data
- Develop and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and systems
- Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Acts as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
Business Solutions Design, Development, Delivery & Support:
- Proactive and takes initiative to gather information, investigate gaps / issues, identifies potential solutions and presents to both Business and IT stakeholders
- Facilitate review sessions with IT owners, subject matter experts and end-user contacts
- Evaluate business requirements and implement solutions in Clarizen
- Leverage and customize out-of-the-box Clarizen solutions
- Support existing custom workflows and scripts
- Work with different areas of the organization to develop effective solutions that result in efficiency gains
- Debug and troubleshoot production issues
- Work with various teams to develop project milestones and timelines for development, UAT, production validation and go live
- Support delivery of reporting, dashboards and business intelligence capabilities through partnership with IT and Business
- Lead and perform data management and migration activities
- Ensure training and timely communications in accordance with project timelines
- Engage other areas of IT such as infrastructure, integrations, reporting, etc. and participate in change management support to ensure projects are addressed from end to end and the needs, interests and success criteria of the business are met
- Strong presentation, organization, and communication skills
- Strong software development and SaaS implementation experience
- Operates with high integrity and transparency
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Humility balanced with drive to succeed
- Ability to deliver high quality results while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a motivated to work on new tools and technologies, self-starter, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Information & Computer Science or IT Systems support and experience administering SaaS systems.
- 3+years of knowledge and related industry experience implementing, configuring, customizing and integrating one or more SaaS PPM systems
- Experience administering a work management application examples: Salesforce, Service Now
- Clear understanding of data model in SaaS architecture
- Solid understanding of business process and workflow operations
- Good understanding of standard project management processes and PPM functionality
- Experience in SaaS integration
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Clarizen systems / PPM tool / PMO implementation or support experience in techno-functional role
- Clarizen systems implementation or support experience in techno-functional role
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.