Talent Onboarding Program Manager
San Mateo County, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full-Time| Location: Belmont, California
We need a team member who geeks out on employee Onboarding! We are currently looking for a Talent Onboarding Program Manager to take our STEPS Onboarding experience to a world-class level. This role is suited for someone who enjoys both the visionary and strategic as well as tactical, roll up your sleeves work. Were searching for a self-starting professional who can jump in with both feet to create an Onboarding experience for our worldwide employee population that enables them to perform as rock stars and makes RingCentral a meaningful career endeavor. This position will not only support a key moment that matters on our employee lifecycle, it will be the first such position for RingCentral. Does this sound like you?
- Are you a naturally curious person who respectfully challenges narrow thinking?
- Does the development of global implementation plans thrill you?
- Can you quickly size up existing programs, processes and procedures for opportunities to enhance?
- Do you have both the passion and flexibility (schedule) to support learning experiences for audiences worldwide?
- Do you excel at communicating and collaborating with key stakeholders in a variety of roles?
- Have you delivered in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment without your quality suffering?
If you answer yes to these questions, apply. Apply today. Do not wait!
This individual will report directly to the Director, Global Learning & Growth, located in the Denver office.
- Build and oversee a systemwide, global Onboarding experience for all employees from the moment they sign their employment contract through their first company anniversary.
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan for the Onboarding program.
- Develop and implement new Onboarding components to support the strategic direction of the organization and to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Map out training plans and schedules for instructor-led, virtual, self-paced and blended learning solutions developed in-house or in partnership with a vendor. Create learning plans for employees of all business units and office locations, including employees working in home offices.
- Host and facilitate in-person and/or virtual training events, educational programs, and train-the-trainer activities.
- Specific project work includes:
- Develop and manage the STEPS Onboarding experience (pre-hire to 12 months post-hire).
- Facilitate/Conduct key components of the STEPS Onboarding experience locally and globally, both in person and virtually.
- Manage the steering and working committees in support of Onboarding.
- Build and manage a presentation skills certification program.
- Provide accurate and timely status updates to key stakeholders.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Market learning and growth opportunities internally.
- Administer RingTones Onboard surveys.
- Evaluate instructor performance.
- Maintain a pulse of whats going on in the world of Onboarding outside RC.
- Proven experience building and managing a global Onboarding experience.
- 5-7 years hands-on project and program management experience coordinating multiple, large-scale activities and events simultaneously in a fast-paced corporate setting. Proven skill in strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
- Expert group facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proven experience designing and developing learning solutions; familiarity with traditional and modern adult learning and development methods and techniques.
- Proven stakeholder management skills and experience managing a team. Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization; develops constructive and cooperative working relationships and maintaining them over time.
- Results- and achievement-oriented: possesses a bias for action; has a proven ability to work under minimal supervision, with minimal formal processes/structures, follow general guidance, set priorities and make sound decisions.
- Possess a mindset of a change leader.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in varying stages of development and implementation.
- Masterful negotiator who brings others of disparate points of view together to produce win-win-win outcomes.
- Critical and creative thinker: ability to translate complex problems into concrete tangible processes and actions; designs or creates new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, processes or products; draws upon flair and the artistic.
- Sound judgement: alerts key stakeholders appropriately and provides necessary visibility into challenges and concerns when time to act is still possible.
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR, Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.