Technical Support Representatives
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:Responsibilities:
- Apply knowledge of RingCentral services, VOIP technology and networking hardware and software. Provide technical support to RingCentrals customers.
- Troubleshoot and repair RingCentrals solutions. Understand network architecture required to support RingCentrals VOIP services. Answer technical questions, solve technical problems and suggest appropriate workarounds. Provide quick and accurate handling of support interactions - phone, chat, screen sharing and email.
- Handle and resolve customer inquiries, questions, complaints and billing concerns with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism utilizing all resources available given to Tier 1 Representatives.
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate if the issue is beyond the representatives training and scope of responsibility with the objective of resolving the customers concern.
- Adhere to schedules, guidelines, and requirements in accordance with the companys set policies and procedures.
- 2 years of collegiate education is required
- At least 1 year of working experience in Technical Support is required for this position
- Excellent English communication skills
- Basic Knowledge VOIP, networking, routers and modems
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience configuring, updating and supporting VOIP solutions in a multi-location environment is a plus
- Ability to work efficiently in highly-demanding, team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Networking, IT or telecommunications certifications is a plus
- Applicants must be amenable to working nightshifts.
Phone screened candidates will be prioritized or drop by anytime from 7am to 3pm, Mondays to Fridays. Kindly inform receptionist and interviewer (Shaw Site) that you are specifically applying for RingCentral campaign in Acquire Asia.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.