Total Rewards Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type:Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
The Total Rewards Lead Specialist will support and/or lead a variety of activities related to our Total Rewards programs. Performs activities to develop, implement, and administer compensation and benefits policies and programs. Audits job content and prepares job descriptions. Develops and/or participates in compensation/benefit surveys to analyze companys competitive position. Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines and recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems. Recommends company salary structure movements, salary increase budgets, and FLSA exemptions.
Prepares special studies and makes recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or stock options. Administers and communicates the companys benefits program plan options, features and enrollment requirements; assists employees with benefit claim administration inquiries. Analyzes cost containment strategies. Ensures company compliance with local laws governing both compensation and benefits practices. May administer both domestic and international programs.
- Strategy and Oversight:
- Lead and develop the compensation and benets to deliver market competitive programs that meet company needs.
- Provide recommendations to Total Rewards Head for new or updated programs/policies based on best practices and RingCentral company need.
- Provide clear and logical path for the design and implementation of the companys global compensation programs to include all aspects of base pay and incentives (annual and long-term).
- Must be sensitive to the changing organization and understand when to drive, inuence or gather information.
- Researches and analyzes health and welfare benefit alternatives and recommends improvements in value-cost proposition, accounting for competitive positioning, vendor qualification, and ROI.
- Provides customer support through direct employee contact and interfacing with external vendors and internal resources as required.
- Market Data:
- Completes benefits and compensation surveys and budgeting tasks.
- Review current practices of identifying market data including surveys used make change recommendations where appropriate Drive annual review of compensation and benets programs to identify RingCentrals competitive positioning in local markets and make recommendations as appropriate as common as possible, as dierent as necessary.
- Understands or seeks to understand global compensation needs and local markets.
- Creates and coordinates benefit and compensation communication pieces.
- Identify opportunities for improved communication around compensation and benets plans and implement ideas in a timely manner.
- Documents and shares more formalized policies and processes for consistent application where appropriate.
- Manage administration and approval of all processes related to compensation and benets.
- Responsible for short-term incentive plan and annual merit cycle review with internal partners to develop necessary compensation materials, training & communication.
- Identifies opportunities for operational improvements and works on various multi-functional projects.
- Analyze, dene and document project objectives and requirements.
- Create project plans, dene scope and manage resource requirements.
- Articulate in deliverable, develop project timelines Facilitate communication, meetings, and project updates to project team and stakeholders Ensure on-time and on-budget completion of projects.
- Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field. A degree in Human Resources, Mathematics or Statistics is a plus.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as Total Rewards / Compensation Benefits specialist.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the field of Human Resources.
- Advance Microsoft Excel user. Macro / VBA skills is a plus.
- Can Create power point presentation decks.
- Superior communication skills, solid organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Knowledgeable in Workday / Peoplesoft / SAP system.
- Proven project management skills and experience managing complex and/or cross-functional project(s).
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (consulting and influencing) required.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, problem solving and resolution skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage tasks is required.
- Patient and passionate
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.