Web Analytics Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
- Have an overall understanding in terms of Web or Digital Marketing related constructs
- Be able to understand and explain the whole Web or Digital Marketing cycle from: strategies - conversions - revenue
- Understand Web and Digital Marketing tagging and measurement structure which are vital to capture multiple campaign performance against key KPIs
- Be able to do data pulling, cleaning, manipulation and management from first and 3rd party databases
- Be able to identify data issues/problems and provide possible solutions to address or compensate the current issue
- Design methodologies which seek to measure performance of multiple Web or Digital Marketing related efforts
- Willing to deep dive into the data and get one's hands dirty if needed
- Produce valuable/usable inferences off the data which can be utilized by stakeholders to improve overall Web or Digital Marketing efforts
- Handle vital regular or adhoc reports as requested by Web or Digital Marketing teams
- Be able to work closely and in harmony with other departments or teams
- Quickly understand new concepts or changes and apply them across multiple data or reporting scenarios
- Be able to adapt and ride along with the changes that is happening within the company
- Be proactive in terms of looking for possible improvements on current processes or methodologies
- Continuously grow, learn and develop ones' skills, career and personality
- 2+ years experience as Web or Digital Marketing Manager
- Degree in Math or Statistics or equivalent courses preferred
- Knowledgeable of different mathematical or statistical methods
- Highly experienced in working with analytics solutions: ranging from auditing, implementations, data analysis & insight generation
- Strong experience with AB Test analysis
- Strong and deep understanding of different Web or Digital Marketing channels
- Strong experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Strong experience with multiple Web or Digital marketing tools (e.g., Adwords, Bing, Facebook Ads, Google Search Console)
- Strong experience with different big data platforms (e.g. Excel, Access, Oracle, Hadoop or R)
- Very attentive to and be able to capture and address even the slightest details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.