Senior User Experience Designer
Robert Half is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to be a part of the User Experience Design team. This team is responsible for design projects for the colleague experience on desktop and mobile. The work produced by this team utilizes a range of design disciplines such as design sprint, user research, interaction/product design, and visual design.
In this role, you will lead the solution for a product area. You will collaborate directly with stakeholders and cross-functional teams on one or more design projects that includes interdependent features and functions.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Work closely with stakeholders to understand business objectives and user goals
· Leverage qualitative and quantitative research to provide guidance to stakeholders
· Facilitate brainstorming sessions or design sprints to come up with different design options
· Create and iterate design deliverables like wireframes, interactive prototypes and/or visual designs
· Solicit feedback on designs and provide constructive feedback for other designers
· Ability to understand technical boundaries and terminologies to ensure developmental concerns are considered in the design solution
· BA or equivalent in related fields
· 5-8+ years of experience in User Experience Design (not limited to visual/graphic, interactive, product, user experience, user research)
· Proven skills in task modeling, wire frame and user flow diagramming, usability testing, information architecture, interaction design, product design, user centered design, usability methodologies, industry standards and trends
· Highly proficient in Figma or other design tools like Sketch or Adobe XD
· Good understanding of current web technologies
Other Essential Qualifications:
· Solid understanding on each phase of the UX process and have participated in end-to-end projects
· Excellent oral/written communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks with excellent time management skills
· Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
· All applicants must have an online portfolio accompanying their resume/CV
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
CA SAN RAMON CORP
We’ve been committed to equal opportunity for all since Day One
Our commitment to equal opportunity has been central to our company since the beginning. In fact, Robert Half, our founder, was a catalyst for positive change in the employment industry back in the 1960s. He lobbied against discriminatory hiring policies that were common at the time and led the successful effort to eliminate separate ...