Sr. Associate, technology contract services - Mississauga
Our Senior Associates work in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Senior Associates market our services via telephone, video and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in technology departments. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled information technology professionals with clients’ projects, contract assignments and contract to full-time opportunities; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade association and networking events to increase Robert Half’s presence in the local business community.
· Information systems or related degree preferred.
· 1+ years experience working in an IT-related field is preferred.
· 2+ years’ experience with Business Development in a Metrics Driven environment. At least one with success in developing new business in a multi‐call, multi‐decision maker environment.
· Prior success marketing to and closing top-level decision-makers at small/medium-sized businesses and cultivating mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
· Working knowledge of current Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite, and any Contact Management Application (Salesforce).
· Knowledge and familiarity with administrative and customer support department operations.
· Positive attitude and an engaging business-like approach.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
We’ve been committed to equal opportunity for all since Day One
Our commitment to equal opportunity has been central to our company since the beginning. In fact, Robert Half, our founder, was a catalyst for positive change in the employment industry back in the 1960s. He lobbied against discriminatory hiring policies that were common at the time and led the successful effort to eliminate separate ...