CX Operations Analyst, BI and Visualizations
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials 2021
We're growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We're seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We're in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
We are looking for an BI/Visualization Analyst to democratize data and drive data-obsessed decisioning for all employees by helping to lead and manage Robinhood Looker instances. In this particular role, you will lead the Looker administration - handling the governance that allows for responsible data democratization and decisioning with training, guidance, style guides, access controls and SQL / LookML code reviews.
You will additionally assist the BI / Visualizations team in the creation and adoption of visualizations and train the broader CX organizations and business partners how to create their own dashboards. You will capture data to ensure consistency of reporting and enable self-service among the CX leaders and business partners.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Creating governance, guidance, code reviews, and access controls so that we maintain consistency, quality, and business confidentiality as we scale dashboards across the CX org
- Fostering a data-forward culture with your passion for telling stories with data and utilizing your skills to surface insights through analytics and visualizations
- Influencing change by not only creating insights through visualizations, but also communicating your recommendations at a variety of levels
- Collaborating with business leaders to align reporting and visualizations to business needs, with Data Engineers to optimize our data, and within Analytics to generate ideas and create consistency
- Strong SQL skills and experience in data visualization
- Experience in creating Looker dashboards from end to end, including writing Looker ML code
- Experience creating style guides, coding reviews, governance processes and access controls
- Passion for creating data and metrics documentations to enable self-service reporting, and maintaining the consistency and quality of dashboards
- Proficiency in one or more analytics languages like Python / R etc.
- Degree in a business or quantitative field (engineering, economics, mathematics, business administration)
- Experience in visualizations both from data queries perspective and story-telling perspective
- Experience democratizing data and BI - up-skilling organizations to make data insights self-service
- Experience working with call centers and/or customer experience teams
- Experience working across organizations with various levels and partners to prioritize dashboard needs and align reporting to the business
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our missionwe'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).