Director, Content Strategy (Brokerage)
About the team:
Robinhood is looking for a Director, Content Strategy to drive product content for our Brokerage team! This role will lead Content Strategists across several product areas, including stock trading, market data, and options and will grow the team as we debut more products. You'll identify gaps within our existing products and find opportunities to better serve our current and future customers.
As a senior partner with a key leadership role in developing our content strategy practice and systems, you'll be particularly focused on enhancing in-app investor education and raising the bar for our products to meet ever-higher standards. On a weekly basis, you'll lead Brokerage product reviews and content strategy crit to develop and improve upon the team's skills, strategies, and output. You'll work cross-functionally with other product leaders, regulatory legal and compliance teams, operations, and customer support teams to develop the best processes that will allow us to deliver the very best experiences to our customers. Our leadership team will rely on you to answer critical questions related to content in your specific areas of expertise.
The role suits those who have a bias toward action and impact and who are personally driven by Robinhood's mission. The ideal candidate is passionate about leading teams to craft compelling content that empowers people to understand public markets and the opportunities for investing.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Lead, develop, and mentor a growing team of Content Strategists
- Lead weekly product reviews for Brokerage products and drive content design across all product areas in collaboration with cross-functional design and product counterparts
- Work closely with the Content Strategists on your team to improve product experiences
- Work with other cross-functional leaders to develop product priorities, needs, and resourcing
- Experience with a financial services/fintech company
- 5+ years of people management/senior leadership experience in both leading others and working closely with senior partners
- 10+ years within content or UX writing space
- Eagerness to shape product direction from ideation to launch
- Outstanding writing and editing skills and experience crafting content strategies and microcopy for UX flows
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics; experience conducting content audits
- Ability to advocate for our customers
- Ability to translate technical concepts into concise, easy-to-understand language
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment with shifting constraints
- Bonus points for working on financial literacy or investor education teams in the past
- FINRA Series 7 or 24
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our missionwe'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).