Ethics & Compliance Training Lead
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
About the role:
Robinhood is looking for a results-driven and strategic training lead to build and run a policy and compliance training program that drives employee expertise, empowers decision-making, and lowers regulatory risk while engaging Robinhoodies in an awesome way. The ideal candidate will partner and collaborate across the company (HR, Learning & Development, and Customer Experience) and within our entities to create custom content and maintain a required compliance training program for Robinhoodies. This role will be focused on making training engaging and interactive focused on adult learning theory and methodologies.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Partnering with the Ethics and Compliance training team on the development, metrics, and content for policy driven training
- Developing appropriate Written Supervisory Procedures (WSPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for training processes
- Developing and sharing training metrics across the organization.
- Developing and delivering new hire orientation compliance training
- Leading cross-functional projects by facilitating communication, coordination, planning, and execution across ethics and compliance training initiatives and across the organization
- Utilizing data and research to help us assess our training effectiveness and improve employee understanding, retention, and satisfaction
- Project managing with constant communication with stakeholders, teammates, and leadership to help them drive towards timelines and milestones
- Using your knowledge of adult learning principles to deliver enjoyable, digestible ethics and compliance training for multiple required trainings
- Correlating the entity compliance requirements with training needs to ensure training meets all regulatory requirements and needs
- 2+ years of experience in a learning and development role with facilitation and content creation experience
- 3+ years of experience with a financial services company
- Experience building and scaling training in a high-growth, rapidly adapting environment
- Experience creating and delivering training across a global compan
- Strong public speaking skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
- Demonstrated change management, administration, and vendor management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Series 7 and 63 or the ability to obtain such licenses within 120 days
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our missionwe'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).