Finance & Strategy Manager, Corporate Finance
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials 2021
We're growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We're seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We're in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We're looking for a Finance & Strategy Manager who will ensure that we are deploying our capital wisely and are on track to achieve our long-term financial goals. This role will partner with multiple teams at Robinhood including People, Real Estate, and Legal teams in order to support strategic business and financial decisions. The ideal candidate will have experience leading complex cross-functional projects. As a representative of the F&S team, you will provide strategic decision-making support for the health of the company.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Win a seat at the table by developing deep business partner relationships across your coverage areas
- Manage the quarterly and annual forecasting and budget process
- Managing overall headcount planning for Robinhood and continuously improving the process
- Identify and lead projects to drive process improvements
- Provide financial and strategic insight to your business partners, acting as the CFO of your coverage areas
- Partner with teams to develop their short- and long-term strategic plans, and help them execute
- Use financial and business metrics to evaluate investment priorities and evaluate potential alternatives
- Define metrics that can track business performance
- 3-5 years of working experience within strategic finance/business operations/product/project management at a top tech company, investment banking, or consulting
- Experience leading a cross-functional project
- Demonstrated strong project management skills, ability to analyze current processes and to identify opportunities for process improvement
- A competent communicator who is not hesitant to voice your point of view
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with key stakeholders and senior leadership
- Expertise in excel to build a scalable and efficient models with ease
- Strong attention to detail, without losing sight of the big picture
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience working with SQL & Looker
- Experience at a fintech company or high-growth startup
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our missionwe'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).