Head of Robinhood Money Support
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials 2021
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
In support of the Robinhood mission, RH Money allows customers the right access to their cash and support at the right time. This role is for the Head of our Money function within the Customer Experience organization and with scope to build out the future vision of this experience. Your scope would include building a Money-CX team supporting debit card management, account servicing, fraud, risk, vendor management and disputes.
What you'll do day-to-day:
The successful candidate for this role will lead a customer-centric team focused on scaling and driving high performance and employee engagement through transformational leadership. Other key responsibilities include:
- Build an internal center of excellence team
- Develop short and long term strategies for the Cash-related CX provided by your team while influencing the contributions of teams outside your scope
- In partnership with key cross-functional partners, drive a roadmap of initiatives focused on delivering operational excellence and best in class support to our customers
- Provide day-day oversight and leadership to ensure objectives and key results are met across quality, productivity, and customer success measures
- Act as functional owner and deliver data driven insights, executive briefings and reporting on health of the operational line of business
Your day to day will involve acting as primary owner and point of contact for the CX Money Operations function. You will work closely with the Head of CX, RHY Operations leaders, Vendor Manager and other leaders to ensure that the team has the staffing, tools, and training to deliver radical customer service.
- Background building, leading, and scaling CX for a bank, card business, or cash management business including debit card, account servicing, fraud, disputes
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferred) from an accredited institution
- 10+ years of proven history leading support teams preferably in banking and/or financial services, including fraud triage and prevention
- Proven track record to lead people leaders and their respective teams across multiple functional areas and locations, (bonus points for experience working with outsourced service providers)
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to build relationships, collaborate, and collaborate with a diverse group of key business partners
- Passion for setting and delivering high quality standards
- Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working across cross-functional teams, including product and engineering teams
- Have built a hybrid workforce model with vendors / in-house agents
- Experience scaling teams in a startup or entrepreneurial environment
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our missionwe'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).