Internal Audit - Senior Associate - Data & Analytics
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials 2021
We're growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We're seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We're in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Internal Audit is looking for an experienced Senior Associate to join our growing team.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Perform audit tests of controls by obtaining and analyzing audit evidence and data, preparing audit workpapers, evaluating test results, and drawing conclusions on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
- Develop methodology and script templates for collecting, transforming and analyzing large data sets, as well as presenting reports and visualizations to Internal Audit leadership
- Identify, design, and develop data analytics extract routines to support audit activities performed by the Internal Audit team.
- Build collaborative and trusting relationships with business, data science and engineering to identify controls framework and processes
- Proactively interact with business teams to capture information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements using insights derived from data analysis
- Interact and collaborate with Internal Audit team members in working towards departmental goals.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, data science, analytics, statistics or other relevant fields of study
- 3+ years of experience in an internal audit and/or investigations role
- 2+ years of experience in data management, analysis and reporting using SQL, Looker and Python or R
- Knowledge of financial services industry practices
- Strong focus on quality, attention to details and strong communication skills
- Experience in end-to-end audit cycle management and independently operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while working on multiple projects / initiatives
- Master's degree in computer science, information technology, data science, analytics, statistics or other relevant fields of study
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Big 4 consulting experience
- SIE, Series 7, or Series 24 License, CIA and/or aCAP certifications
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our missionwe'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).