Operations Specialist, Learning & Development (Contract)
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials 2021
We're growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We're seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We're in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Recruiting Strategy & Planning team's mission is to support scaling of the recruiting organization and to identify and support opportunities to streamline/ centralize processes. The team is responsible for organizing org-wide communications, driving positive cultural evolution, and ongoing learning.
What you'll do day-to-day:
The Recruiting Strategy & Planning Operations Specialist will be responsible for executing projects that improve the efficiency and operations of the Recruiting organization. This role will focus primarily on Learning and Development initiatives but will also provide support for other internal programs as needed.
- Assist in the creation and development of various learning programs and development experience
- Coordinate the scheduling, planning and communication of programs
- Maintain and enhance ongoing learning and development programs
- Optimize operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards and enhancing the employee experience
- Assist with the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Maintain policy and procedure documents
- Support cross-functional projects by facilitating communication, coordination, planning and execution
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our missionwe'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.