Branch Operations Manager
Burlington County, NJ
Western Pest Services is a premier provider of pest control solutions. Our company is committed to protecting and preserving the people, property, and public health of our customers, with regard to pest control and prevention. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader.
Western employees build a strong personality within a mission thats bigger than themselves its the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability, and camaraderie. Western is a protector of public health, property and brand reputations. Western employees come to work every day not just to eliminate pests, but to make the world a healthier and happier place.
Do what you say you are going to do.
Deliver quality work in all areas.
Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
We take pride in what we do. Do you?
As an operational and salesleader, you will be responsible for general management of the branch, including, P & L management, branch revenue/sales, and overall operations. Previous experience as general, branch or operations manager in a route based or service-oriented business is preferred. (I.e. package delivery, beverage, uniform, or vending services; pest control, lawn care or construction) Other types of management experience may be considered. We seek individuals who are creative thinkers with anemphasis on building long term, profitable relationships.
JOIN OUR UNSTOPPABLE FORCEand helpMAKEa difference!
We are seeking a strategic leader with:
- Bachelors degree
- 5-7 years of operational responsibility, including P&L and forecasting
- Previous responsibility for the sales process and results
- Experienceprovidingstrategic planning and succession planning initiatives
- Motivation/Passion/Desire to build teams, recruit, train & cultivate top performers, and enable future success within the organization.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Competitive Compensation; Base Salary & Bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, stock purchase, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- State-of-the-art Training Facilities
- Opportunity to obtain the State Pesticide Licensing (required)
- Financial Stability
- Continuous career development and opportunities for Growth, Development, and Advancement
- A winning team around YOU
Think we might be a match?
Were hiring as we speak, so dontbookmarkthis opportunity and risk missing out.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
- Western Pest Servicesstands on three principles - Do what you say you are going to do, deliver quality work in all areas and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- The Pest Management Industry is growing and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Western is financially stable and a growing subsidiary ofRollins, Inc.**,**(NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Find out more aboutWestern as a company and our cultureby checking out our videos including:
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations as well as the ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid).