Branch Operations Manager Trainee
Western Pest Servicesis a premier provider of pest control solutions. Our company is committed to protecting and preserving the people, property, and public health of our customers, with regard to pest control and prevention.Established in 1928,we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader.
Westernemployees build a strong personality within a mission thats bigger than themselves its the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability, and camaraderie.Westernis a protector of public health, property and brand reputations. Western employees come to work every day not just to eliminate pests, but to make the world a healthier and happier place.
Do what you say you are going to do.
Deliver quality work in all areas.
Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
We take pride in what we do. Do you?
Westernis seeking a dynamicManagerwho understands that a HIGH PERFORMANCE**CULTURE** of revenue growth, profitability and customer satisfaction, is dependent upon a healthy employee culture.If you love leading others, running a business and serving your community, then you will want to be a part of our Winning Tradition.
The Branch Manager Trainee will learn the industry and lead a team whose passion is to deliver exceptional service and expertise for families and businesses alike.As an operational and salesleader, you will be responsible for the overall management of the branch, including, P & L management, branch revenue/sales, and overall operations. Previous service management or operations experience in a route based or service-oriented business is preferred. (I.e. package delivery, beverage, uniform, or vending services; pest control, lawn care or construction) Other types of management experience may be considered. We seek individuals who are creative thinkers with anemphasis on building teams and long term, profitable relationships.
JOIN OUR UNSTOPPABLE FORCEand helpMAKEa difference!
As a trained strategic leader, theBranch Manager Trainee will:
- Assume leadership of an entire service operation upon completion of training
- Lead and motivate the service team to consistently provide first-class service to safeguard homes, businesses, and brands
- Assist with recruiting top talent and succession planning
- Train and develop technicians
- Lead training meetings
- Ensure customer expectations are achieved through inspections and evaluations while providing outstanding customer service every time
- Provide highly skilled hands-on management
- Exhibit leadership skills, withheavy customerand employee interaction
- Monitor scheduling, routing, and inventory to drive efficiencies and productivity
- Communicate effectively and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Build teams, recruit top talent, train & cultivate high performers, and enable future success within the organization
Here is what we have to offer:
- Competitive Compensation & Bonus (upon assignment to branch)
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, stock purchase, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- State-of-the-art Training Facilities
- Opportunity to obtain the State Pesticide Licensing (required)
- Financial Stability
- Continuous career development and opportunities for Growth, Development, and Advancement
- A winning team around YOU
Think we might be a match?
Were hiring as we speak, so dontbookmarkthis opportunity and risk missing out.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
- Western Pest Servicesstands on three principles - Do what you say you are going to do, deliver quality work in all areas and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- The Pest Management Industry is growing and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Western is financially stable and a growing subsidiary ofRollins, Inc.**,**(NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Find out more aboutWestern as a company and our cultureby checking out our videos including:
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations as well as the ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid).
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions