Commercial Pest Control Technician
Dallas County, TX
At Prime Pest Control, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play.
Our Initial Service Technicians are committed to making this impact in the community.
Prime Pest Control is the pest management industry leader. We offer extensive training for our Initial Service Technicians who deliver valuable service to customers every day.
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow your career as well as your financial opportunities? Then check out our position that can turn into so much more!
The Successful Candidate Will . . .
- Be the initial point of contact for all residential services
- Meet with customers at their homes to conduct initial welcome service
- Set expectations for the customers initial service
- Inspect and assess the property thoroughly notating any areas of opportunity for current service and future services
- Perform the initial service for the Pest Management Program
- Educate the customer on current service and set expectations for upcoming services
- Walk through the property with the customer to discuss additional services that meet the customers needs for a complete pest management program
- As the Subject Matter Expert discuss the current service, setting expectations, as well as discuss any additional services that the customer would benefit from (Mosquito, OrkinTherm, etc.)
- Close the customer on the importance of a continuous Pest Management Program and how Prime Pest Control is their partner on all of their needs
- Introduce the customer to their regular Service Technician and Customer Service Team providing a warm hand off
Required Skills & Abilities
- Committed to learning and adapting to new ideas and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work one on one with homeowners/customers
- Comfortable with technology-smart phone, tablets, and computers
- Competitive pay and a company vehicle upon route assignment
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match,employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, andsick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Industry leading, quality, comprehensive training program
Why Prime Pest Control a part of Orkin Pest Control/Rollins, Inc.?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary ofRollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions