Customer Care Specialist (Seasonal)
Cobb County, GA
Seasonal Customer Care Opportunity with an Industry Leading Wildlife Management Company!
Founded in 1984, Trutech Wildlife Service & Critter Control Operations specialize in nuisance wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest control services across the nation. We work with wildlife and people alike and have amazing careers to offer in a recession resistant business.
Essential Job Functions:
The objective of a Customer Care Specialist is to provide excellent customer service and to provide resolution to our callers needs in a single call (One Call Resolution) in a professional manner. This position is seasonal March September with potential for extension or permanent hire.
- Provide excellent customer service in a professional manner
- Answer the phone promptly (Hold time less than 1 minute)
- Process cancellations and payments
- Enter data into CRM
- Create contact logs/documentation
- Request service credits & refunds
- Schedule leads and service requests
- Projects as assigned by management
- Active participation in ongoing training initiatives
Skills and Experience:
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Computer literacy including proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Familiarity with ServSuite/ServSales
Customer service orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Track record of exceeding expectations
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive paid training
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match,employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, andsick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.