Customer Service Representative
New Castle County, DE
Western Pest Services is a premier provider of pest control solutions. Our company is committed to protecting and preserving the people, property, and public health of our customers, with regard to pest control and prevention. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader.
Western stands on three principles - Do what you say you are going to do, deliver quality work in all areas and treat everyone with dignity and respect. We take pride in what we do, do you?
We are seeking a client-facing,professionalCustomer Service Representative with patience, accountability, and a genuine passion for providing a quality customer experience. Excellent communication, organization and problem-solvingskills are crucial within our fast-paced service industry business. The CSR is responsible for facilitating a positive experience and enhancing the relationship between our customers, service technicians and operations.If you are a collaborative partner with a strong work ethic,who enjoys providing support and assisting others; this may be the right fit for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and colleagues
- Conducting proactive & timely customer follow-up
- Resolving customer issues & concerns
- Responding to service and sales inquiries & communicating with field operations
- Maintaining accurate records utilizing customer service software applications
- Partnering with management to manage expectations and meet deadlines
- Managing administrative requests and tasks
- Prioritizing & executing special projects and assignments
- Facilitating accounts receivable and collection efforts
- Following-up on leads and referrals
- Assisting in scheduling of service routes &coordinating schedule.
HERES WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Stock Purchase, Tuition Reimbursement, and MORE!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Opportunities for growth, development and advancement
Think we might be a match?
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
- Western Pest Servicesstands on three principles - Do what you say you are going to do, deliver quality work in all areas and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- The Pest Management Industry is growing and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Western is financially stable and a growing subsidiary ofRollins, Inc.**,**(NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Find out more aboutWestern as a company and our cultureby checking out our videos including Careers @ Western
Requirements:We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations as well as the ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license (if required) within the first 90 days of employment (company paid).