Customer Service Specialist
York County, ME
At Mainely Ticks, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play.
Our Customer Service Specialists are committed to this purpose.
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow your career as well as your financial opportunities? Then check out our position that can turn into so much more!Our Customer Service Specialists are full-time with benefits, fully paid training, competitive wages and the opportunity for career growth.We are looking to hire Customer Service Specialists to answer calls who arecourteous, knowledgeable and empathetic to our customers. We specialize in providing pest control services to residential and commercial customers.
We strive to deliver world class service and are looking for candidates who have strong customer service experience. This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to our customers while growing your career!
The Successful Customer Service Specialist Will . . .
Demonstrate a strong work ethic and capacity to handle high work volume in a great teamwork environment and:
- Maintain good customer relations both on the phone and in person
- Gather information from customers to help identify and solve problems
- Confirm, schedule and re-schedule services for the customer
- Set sales appointments for new customers
- Answer billing questions
- Complete general clerical duties as assigned
- Work as a team with Serviceand Sales
- Sell the value of our services and suggest upgrades to service
- Smile while talking on the phone
If you are organized, efficient, accurate and accountable with a strong ability to multi-task, then consider this key role as a part of the branch team!
- Competitive hourly pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match,employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, andsick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Have a pleasant phone voice and ability to clearly speak and be understood on the phone
- Demonstrate multitasking skills to enter accurate dataand type while speaking with customers
- Remain calm and ableto work under pressure when busy and help otherteam members
- Self manage daily tasks and workload
- Show a high level of personal organizational skills
- Balance customer demands with Service and Sales team requests
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet the job requirements and perform job duties with or without accommodations.
Keywords: customer service, office, administrative assistant, representative, data entry, customer retention, self-starter, communication, scheduler, accounts payable, accounts receivable