Customer Service Specialist
At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play.
Our Customer Service Specialists are committed to this purpose.
OurCustomer Service Specialistare full time positions, with benefits, fully paid training, competitive wages and the opportunity for career growth. At Orkin, we provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers.This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to our customers while growing your career!
The Successful Customer Service Specialist Will . . .
Demonstrate a strong work ethic and capacity to handle high work volume in a great teamwork environment and:
- Answer inbound customer service calls with an open, friendly greeting
- Communicate with Service Technicians to meet customer requirements
- Proficiently navigate a Windows-based & Web based system to perform data entry
- Utilize strong listening skills and probing questions to identify the customers concern and evaluate their needs
- Use strong communication skills to communicate/empathize with customers
- Perform outbound calls to customers regarding outstanding account balances
- Receive payments from past due customers
- Work well within a team
If you are organized, efficient, accurate and accountable with a strong ability to multi-task, then consider this key role as a part of the branch team!
- Competitive hourly pay
- Great culture and sense of community
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality comprehensive training programs
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary ofRollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements:We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet the job requirements and perform job duties with or without accommodations.
- Some travel will be required during training and transitional period
Keywords:customer service, office, administrative assistant, representative, data entry, customer retention, self-starter, communication, scheduler, accounts payable, accounts receivable