HR Generalist Recruiting and Employee Relations
Delaware County, PA
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow your earnings and have new experiences? Then check out this Orkin Human Resources Generalist position!
Our Recruiting and Employee Relations Generalist will be responsible for applying recruiting, human resource expertise and administrative support to assist and partner with the Division HR Director in supporting Operational Leadership Teams. This position will play a key role in the success of the Northeast Division Team as the subject matter expert on all recruiting related objectives, as well as, providing a wide range of employee relations support and HR best practices while promoting positive relationships from line level employees up to Senior Management.
The Successful HR Generalist Will . . .
- Provide guidance and support to hiring managers during the interview and hiring process by placing employment ads with colleges, job boards, and other sources.
- Manage Pre-Employment screenings via The Culture Index, including the development of job specific profiles. Must have demonstrated proficiency in managing highly confidential matters.
- Shows a high degree of initiative and the ability to assume additional levels of responsibility.
- Exercises sound discretion and independent judgment on significant matters related to business operations and employee management.
- Be able to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Be able to work independently with limited to no supervision.
- Be able to plan, implement, and manage short and long term projects.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates and division staff.
- Oversee and manages recruiting, applicant tracking and onboarding via Ultimate HRIS.
- Create, monitor, track and maintain HR related programs through reports and performance statistics.
- Conduct new hire orientation training for Operational personnel as required.
- Participate in operational meetings on regular basis.
- Direct interface for problem resolution between field team members and the Rollins Support Center Departments (i.e. pre-employment, payroll and benefits).
- Be able to work effectively with employees at all levels within an organization.
- Manage special projects and assignments from start to finish, as assigned by the Division HR Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Understanding of HR best practices and current legal regulations.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs to document processes, prepare and update documents, presentations, and spreadsheets as required; Special emphasis on strong Outlook and Excel skills.
- Experience with UltiPro HRIS a plus.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match,employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, andsick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
We require the ability to pass a drug screen and background check. Candidates must meet job requirements and perform the job duties with or without accommodations