HRIS Analyst I
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and be a part of a growing team? Then check out our HRIS Analyst position!
Our HRIS Analyst is responsible for providing systems support/analysis while leveraging technology solutions to meet the needs of the HR Department and users of HR information systems. They will help support Rollins and its family of brands by providing everyday assistance in various areas of our newly implemented HRIS solution, UltiPro.
Rollins, Inc.,aglobal consumer and commercial service company. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers.
The Successful HRIS Analyst Will . . .
- Ensure data accuracy by supporting the final approval of electronic transactions
- Regularly completes audits within the system to ensure data integrity and adherence to company processes
- Serve as the HRIS contact for technical assistance within UltiPro
- Support the continued development of HRIS methodologies, tools and best practices within the company
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs
- Provide reports and analyze data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Work with the Senior Manager to develop understanding and recommend best practices for UltiPro system configuration
- Collaborate with the Senior Manager on implementation of new programs and procedures
- Provide project assistance from design through implementation of new systems implementations and upgrades
- Assist in developing training plans and training documents for end users
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in all work aspects and ensure continuing data integrity
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match,employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, andsick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
We require the ability to pass a drug screen and background check. Candidates must meet job requirements and perform the job duties with or without accommodations.