DeKalb County, GA
Ready for your next challenge?
Looking for a great opportunity to help develop talent through training? Want to be a part of a great team?
Our Instructional Designer will be a contributing member of a high performing Instructional Design team, while helping develop the best talent in the organization to deliver the brand experience by providing customer focused learning and development solutions aligned with the Rollins culture and strategy.
Rollins, Inc., aglobal consumer and commercial service company. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers.
The successful Instructional Designer will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer requests
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations in the services and solutions we provide
- Managing relationships with customers
- Being an active member of the instructional design team
- Increasing personal credibility by staying current in area of expertise and the business
- Executing project management protocols, procedures, and guidelines using methodologies from common Instructional Design models and departmental Service Level Agreement
- Developing training and media strategy for individual projects.
- Defining learning and/or performance objectives aligned with desired business goals.
- Developing high quality hard and soft skill solutions including instructor-led training and level I (basic) eLearning
- Working with the learning analytics team to develop assessments to determine if performance objectives are met
- Conducting basic job task analysis
- Participating in needs analysis
- Executing learning transfer strategies
- Co-facilitating train-the-trainer classes, super-user classes, and/or end-user classes
- Assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and implement or submit recommendations for improvements
- Completing projects on time and on budget
- Coordinating resources to complete project (SMEs, learning and development specialists, customers, etc.)
- Mentoring newly hired Instructional Designers
- Fiscally aware and responsible for team budget
- Other duties and special assignments as assigned
Key metrics that will be used to measure success in this role: Internal Customer Satisfaction - Knowledge Retention - Learning Transfer - Quality - Business Impact - Productivity - On-Time Delivery
- Challenging position with a financially stable and reputable company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
Voted Top Workplaces 2017, 2018 & 2019 by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution AND
Voted Training Top 125 Nationally for several years including 2018 and 2019
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug test and background check. Candidates must also have the ability to perform the requirements of the job with or without accommodations.