Lawn Care Tech Specialist
Hillsborough County, FL
Come be a part of the Orkin Story? We have a GREAT story to tell and those chapters come from many men and women who had not previously considered the pest management industry. NOW, they have joined the industry leader with this great opportunity as a Lawn Care Service Technician.
Want to GROW YOUR CAREER as well as your financial opportunities? Then check out this chance to write your chapter with us!
We have a GREAT story to tell and we will provide you the opportunity to lead others and GROW YOUR CAREER and doing what experienced leaders do BEST - expand their teams career growth.
The Successful Candidate Will . . .
- Provides service to residential or commercial customers by making timely lawn/landscape applications,
- Diagnose and correct lawn/landscaping problems through service calls and other customer communications
- sell/upsell services to new and/or existing customers, resulting in growth of the customer base
- Communicates initial scope of service and updates customers on a regular basis
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid training
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We are a drug-free workenvironment
We are actively seeking skilled females, transitioning military personnel, and veteran candidates.
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary ofRollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Keywords:service, construction, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse, military