New Customer Specialist
At PermaTreat, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play.
Our New Customer Specialists are committed to this purpose.
Our New Customer Specialists are full-time with benefits, fully paid training, competitive wages and the opportunity for career growth. At PermaTreat, we provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to our customers while growing your career.
The Successful Customer Service Specialist Will . . .
- Receive incoming phone leads
- Determine if pest control service can be sold over the phone
- Make telephone sales presentation
- Record all leads at the time of the call
- Set appointments for outside sales inspectors
- Solicit and sell residential and commercial pest control
If you are organized, efficient, accurate and accountable with a strong ability to multi-task, then consider this role as a part of our branch team!
- Competitive hourly pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match,employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, andsick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- Founded in 1967, PermaTreat is a Central and Northern Virginia residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing and is a recession resistant line of business
- PermaTreat is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary ofRollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet the job requirements and perform job duties with or without accommodations.