East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
Are you ready to be part of a team that helps customers protect their biggest and most important investment? Are you a problem solver? Are you someone that can provide consultative solutions to common problems, where people live and play? As an Orkin Residential Inspector, that is just what you will do. Every day you will forge lasting relationships with your customers, as you help them protect what matterstheir home and family.
Orkin is the industry leader in residential and commercial pest prevention and as aResidential Inspector with us youwill be provided the opportunity to grow yoursales careerand control your financial opportunity.
Who is right for the job?
A negotiator. An ambitious lead generator. Someone who is driven to provide amazing customer service all dayevery day.
A successful Orkin Residential Inspector is dedicated to professionally delivering tailored solutions to each of our customers. As a member of our team, you will provide thorough inspections and create unique solutions for our customers. You will educate and provide optionality through a consultative approach, so each customer can feel protected and comfortable in their home. Every day you will work to build customer relationships, provide superior customer service, close proposals and network to build a strong pipeline of future customers.
You must be comfortable pursuing and managing a high volume of accounts, while working with our various service teams to ensure impeccable customer service.
- Meet with potential customers at their residences
- Make sales presentations to customers by explaining their pest problem, answering questions and providing solutions
- Self-starter who works independently
- Background in sales or customer service is preferred
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Positivity, integrity and the ambition to be the, Worlds Best!
- Unparalleled belief in customer service someone who will truly go above and beyond for the customer
- Excellent communication skills a champion at conveying the purpose and value of our services
- Self-starter who can work with and without direct supervision
- Team player
If you are interested in joining our growing sales team, please apply now!
- Competitive base salary plus unlimited commission
- Company vehicle
- Comprehensive benefits packages including medical, 401(k) plan, & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Quality training programs and much more!
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Must meet physical job requirements with or without accommodations. Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek skilled females, transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.
High School/GED or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)