Routing & Scheduling Specialist
Essex County, NJ
Western Pest Services is a premier provider of pest control solutions. Our company is committed to protecting and preserving the people, property, and public health of our customers, with regard to pest control and prevention. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader.
Western stands on three principles - Do what you say you are going to do, deliver quality work in all areas and treat everyone with dignity and respect. We take pride in what we do, do you?
OurRouting & Scheduling Specialistsare the link between our customers and our service technicians. You will assist with dispatching service technicians, coordinating schedules, resolving customer issues and concerns, responding to service and sales inquiries and communicating with our field operations.
We are seeking client-facing administrative scheduling professionals with patience, accountability, and a genuine passion for providing a quality service experience for our clients. Excellent communication and problem-solvingskills are crucial to our business. We are seeking someone that hasintermediate to expert level computer competency and expertise with MS Office applications.
This position would be located in ourWest Orange, NJbranch office. This is aFT 40-hour per weekopportunity with a work schedule ofMonday Friday with the potential for some OT Saturday hours; as needed during our busy seasons from April through August.If you are a collaborative partner with a strong work ethic who can appreciate a fast-paced environment andvalues providing support while assisting others, this may be the right fit for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and routing technicians to maximize productivity
- Assisting in the scheduling of service routes
- Providing exceptional customer service and a quality experience to internal and external clients
- Managing administrative requests and tasks
- Prioritizing, planning and completing daily tasks, special projects, and assignments
- Providing proactive customer follow-up in a timely manner
- Maintaining accurate customer records and service information
- Partnering with branch leadership to manage expectations and meet deadlines
- Assisting with account receivable and collection efforts
- Demonstrating strong attention to detail and accuracy
HERES WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Stock Purchase, Tuition Reimbursement, and MORE!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Opportunities for growth, development, and advancement
Think we might be a match?
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
- Western Pest Servicesstands on three principles - Do what you say you are going to do, deliver quality work in all areas and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- The Pest Management Industry is growing and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Western is financially stable and a growing subsidiary ofRollins, Inc.**,**(NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Find out more aboutWestern as a company and our cultureby checking out our videos including Careers @ Western
Requirements:We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations as well as the ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license (if required) within the first 90 days of employment (company paid - if required).