St. Charles Parish, LA
Orkin Pest Control is a National Service Company and the leader in the pest control industry. We are looking for a Sales Manager that has experience driving sales teams to achieve superior results.As a Sales Manager you will direct the sales function of your branch location to provide quality service to customers and achieve branch performance objectives.
- Competitive salary and lucrative annual bonus opportunity
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match & employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays andsick leave
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Direct the termite control, commercial, carpenter ant, pest control and combination sales functions to provide prompt response to calls from prospective customers and achieve defined performance objectives.
- Direct the effective activity of the telephone sales specialist, termite, commercial, carpenter ant; pest control and combination sales function to achieve the assigned performance goals.
- Work in the field with sales staff to evaluate and improve their sales skills. Conduct appropriate audits to ensure proper use of authorized rate card.
- Recruit, select and train sales staff. Conduct sales meetings. Check in sales inspectors. Audit and approve sales contracts.
- Drive to customer locations to inspect and evaluate customer complaint. Communicate with customers to reach a satisfactory resolution of the problem.
- Communicate with customers via the telephone concerning complaintsof service and requests for cancellations.
- Contact customers to collectpayment for services provided.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Successful sales management experience
- The ability to set and then surpass aggressive sales and profit goals
- The ability to recruit, manage, coach and inspire your sales staff
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills
- A focus on customer retention
- The ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining our team, please apply now.
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek skilled females, transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.