Service Technician***WILL TRAIN***
Industrial Fumigant Company (IFC) provides pest management solutions to the commercial food industry.
Our Service Technician takes care of our commercial accounts by determining pest issues, developing solutions and treating customer facilities. As an IFC Service Technician, you would maintain excellent customer relations with business clients through professional service, knowledgeable communication and precise documentation. Consider this opportunity to be a part of a financially stable and growing industry.
The Successful Candidate Will . . .
- Maintain high customer retention rates and trust by responding to customer requests in a professional and timely manner and resolving any issues as they may arise
Serve as a problem solver for your customer by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall pest solution for each customer's needs
Possess a high degree of attention to detail, work independently and be self-motivated.
- Through thorough training, be knowledgeable of specific customer requirements and learn approved pesticide lists in all states in which you work.
- Maintain accuracy of the customer log books.
- Possess a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
- Competitive pay with a commission-based earnings potential and a company vehicle potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match,employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, andsick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Founded in 1937, IFC has developed a market-leading reputation for providing consistent, reliable and high quality service to our clients.
- IFC is the only nationwide pest management firm exclusively focused on the food industry.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- IFC is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary ofRollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to work with a One of a Kind Company?
We require a good driving record, the ability to pass a drug screen and the ability to obtain following licenses with the companys support:
- The necessary State pesticide licensure within 90 days of employment through training programs.
- A Commercial Driver's License within the first 90 days of employment.
Additionally, candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions