Service Technician (Will Train)
Orkin helpsyour communitylive happier and healthier lives, through science based pest control management solutions!
Dont get stuck in an office or cubicle all day. Work with customers, solving problems with services (we train you to perform) that will help them live happier and healthier lives.
Its time to bring your people skills and desire to achieve financial independence to a company that values you and your goals.
As a Service Technician you will
- Arrive at the branch each morning for a brief meeting and pick up your company vehicle
Follow a strategically routed schedule within assigned territory stopping at customers homes
Find solutions to your customers pest management concerns by utilizing the in-depth training provided
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and discuss additional services that meet customer needs for a complete pest management program
What we OFFER YOU.
- Quality Paid Training Programs
- Opportunity for Work/Life Balance
- Paid Time Off Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Leave
- Opportunity to grow into management positions
- Excellent Compensation- $45K - $55K 1st year income potential
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401K Plan,Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Vacation, Holidays, andSick Leave
- Employee Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Dependent Scholarship Awards
Apply Now if youre looking for independence in your work life, while earning a great living, and making a difference in your community.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen and physical.
- Must meet physical requirements with or without accommodations.
- Founded in 1901, Orkin Pest Control, a national residential and business service provider. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to customers.
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional context:competitive earnings, career, management, military, route manager, training, trainee, service, construction, driver, fleet, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse, retail, restaurant, hotel, apartment, uniform, route driver