Strategic Programs Director
Ready for your next challenge?
We are seeking top talent to join the Rollins marketing team!
Are you an innovative, confident, tactical person ready to lead strategic projects? This role will give you the opportunity to grow your project management skills, partner with all levels and show off your creativity.
The Strategic Programs Director (SPD) will be responsible for developing and executing strategic initiatives that support Rollins strategic pillars and key priorities. This individual will work across groups in Marketing, IT, Operations, Division/Region Field, Technical Services, and International Business Units & brands to bring critical initiatives to market for our fast-growing enterprise. The SPD should expect and welcome regular exposure to Executive Leadership given the critical priority of these programs. The SPD will work on projects including but not limited to growth strategies, M&A & partnership diligences, pricing & sales enablement initiatives, new markets, innovation, and service capability development.
Orkin is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., aglobal consumer and commercial service company. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers.
The successful Strategic Programs Director will:
- Drive the execution of multiple business initiatives by identifying customer, operational and partner needs
- Partner with team leadership to define and measure progress towards business goals
- Build, develop, and maintain strategic, cross-functional stakeholder relationships across the company
- Provide consultation, critical thinking and thought-leader collaboration to effectively manage key programs and influence decision making within executive audiences
- Monitor activities and deliverables to track progress against the schedule, resolve risks/issues, manage changes, and successfully delivers quality project requirements on-time
- Own the end-to-end work process to structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses and drive actionable recommendations through a data driven process
- Develop compelling recommendations, communicated in high-quality output
Experience architecting strategic initiatives through cross-functional projects
Demonstrated curiosity, judgment, drive, and desire to ask "why" to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause
- Experience overseeing, developing and implementing marketingplans/programs.
- Proven analytical thinking, problem-solving, consultation & presentation skills
- Significant experience with change management and turning information & questions into action
Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions
Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into practice
Proven capability developing and implementing brand strategy.
Ability to use market research to create brand and product insight
- Exceptional organizational skills
Proven project management experience with fully launched examples
Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to guide decision making and develop business cases
- Challenging position with a financially stable and reputable company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
Voted Top Workplaces 3 years in a row, 2017, 2018 & 2019, by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug test and background check. Candidates must also have the ability to perform the requirements of the job with or without accommodations.
Register and apply in under 10 minutes with your resume!