United States of America
AZ202: 3350 EHemisphere Loop Bldg M09 3350 EHemisphere Loop Bldg M09 Building M09, Tucson, AZ, 85706 USA
Position Role Type:
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
The Long Range Precision Fires (LRPF) portfolio has an opening for an Associate Director, Capture Program Manager in the Land Warfare and Air Defense (LW&AD) Mission Area. The LRPF Capture Program Manager will be a direct report to the LRPF Portfolio Director. This position will be responsible for all international Excalibur & adjacent program captures and program execution, providing team leadership among the program office, assigned integrated product, and cross product teams. This position will be hybrid based out of Tucson, Arizona.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Primary customer interface representing Raytheon Technologies’ Long Range Precision Fires portfolio of programs responsible for all international Excalibur & adjacent program captures and program execution valued in excess of $500M over the 5 year plan. When applicable, lead a cross functional team to develop executable localization plans.
- Manages execution of initial phases of business captures (demonstrations, studies, initial prototype development, etc.) enabling follow-on business and transition to development programs teams.
- Primary capture manager for securing domestic and/or international launch customer(s) for Excalibur S, Excalibur N5, and Excalibur HTK. Explore, codify and advance projects relevant to RMD businesses in these program segments.
- Leads cross-functional teams to capture new Science and Technology (S&T) business sponsored by the Army’s Armaments Centers. Manage execution of initial phases of business captured (Other Transaction Authority (OTA) contracts, studies & analyses) to ensure successful transition to TMRR & EMD program phases.
- Lead internal reviews and executive briefings pertaining to all pursuits to include, Gate, Color Teams & Strategy Reviews, contract negotiation/definitization & start-up efforts.
- Provide day-to-day leadership of cross-functional pursuit teams. This includes ongoing leadership and communications to ensure all team members are aligned and accountable to achieving bookings forecasts.
- Responsible for meeting contractual commitments including financial, technical, and schedule performance of assigned program(s) within contractual boundaries and company expectations.
- Display strong communication, influence management, and presentation skills, and confidently interact with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of leadership.
- Execute and maintain Program Management Plans and Program Directives consistent with program requirements and Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) policies.
- Collaborate with Financial Planning to ensure Top-level Master Phasing and the Integrated Master Schedules meet program strategies, objectives, and milestones.
- Capture and track program action items and work with action owners to ensure timely and satisfactory closure of actions.
Qualifications You Must Have**:**
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of relevant experience OR an Advanced degree and minimum 10 years of experience is required.
- Experience in Capture/Program Management and/or functional leadership experience leading teams and managing cost, schedule and technical performance.
- International capture or program management experience with culturally diverse and senior level customers as well as industry partners.
- Experience with US Government policies, regulations and processes tied to Foreign Military Sales and/or export authorizations.
- Experience in competitive analysis, customer analysis, win strategy development, color teams, gates and/or price-to-win analysis.
- Prior experience with leading matrix organizations.
- An active and in-scope Secret US security clearance.
Qualifications We Value**:**
- Prior experience with navigating a wide array of complex cultural norms, business practices and customer decision making processes and industry workshare/offset and localization policies.
- Experience in technical aspects with ability to learn LRPF and complementary/adjacent products and interact with customer subject matter experts.
- 5-7 years of capture/business development leadership with proven success in capturing new business; Capture Manager certification.
- Long Range Precision Fires related military service/experience.
- In-depth knowledge of cannon artillery and/or mortars weapons platforms/system, projectiles, munitions and/or customer’s employment tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Program Management Certification or ability to obtain; track record in successfully leading IR&D, NBI and/or customer funded programs/projects.
- Knowledge of the US Army’s and US Marine Corps’ long range precision fires modernization plans.
- Experience capturing or managing domestic and/or international development programs.
- Demonstrated ability to advise and influence functional leaders, business development, global supply chain and internal program leaders to secure the necessary financial (IR&D, Capital) & staffing resources.
- Prior experience supporting development, production, and/or sustainment programs, preferably in the aerospace and defense industry.
- Working knowledge of contract formation, execution, and management.
- Proficiency with the RMD Program Management tool suite or similar program management systems.
What We Offer**:**
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Location Information: This role is hybrid located in sunny Tucson, Arizona and requires ability to work onsite and requires both domestic and international travel.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met (see guidelines) to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms