ieve diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
- Seeking manager to lead the MRB [Material Review Board] team focused on optimizing and streamlining the MRB process including elimination of waste and redundant work. This position reports to the Executive Director, Quality, HSMC [Hot Section Module Center] and will support MRB process improvement throughout the P&W enterprise, including the implementation of Digital MRB [Transformation Initiative].
- The position will lead the discipline health of MRB including establishing training programs and proficiency assessment of MRB professionals, assuring process integrity and talent pipeline. Additionally this position leads and continually improves the MRB Council structure, and sets the governance for Mod center representation, effective execution and resourcing.
- The successful candidate will lead the team executing PW and RTX strategic MRB initiatives, as well as escalation support for complex issues, while providing the business with the analytics and insights into MRB process health.
- This role requires the ability to provide innovative approaches for resolution of complex problems to streamline business processes for efficiency and effectiveness. The preferred candidate will have a strong customer focus and excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and minimum 12 years prior relevant experience OR an An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 10 years experience.
- https://U.S. citizenship is required, as only https://U.S. citizens are authorized to access information under this program/contract.
- Must be a https://U.S. Citizen. This position may require access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is:
- Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. This means that responsibilities of the job need to be performed onsite on a regular basis.
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms