es (https://e.g., RDS, Oracle, Postgres)
• Experience in continuous integration technology (https://e.g., Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible)
• Experience with interacting in a Linux environment (ex - Bash scripting)
• BS/BA in Computer Science and 13 years related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with application platforms such as Spring Boot or Angular
• Experience with log analytics tools such as Splunk or ElasticSearch
• Experience working with containers using Docker
• Experience with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes and Mesos
• Experience in communicating with users, technical teams, and senior management
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable managing competing priorities and are able to bring order to ambiguous scenarios
• Familiarity with Source code management and integration (ex - GitHub/GitLab)
• Experience in an Agile environment (JIRA, Confluence)
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
The following position is to join our Corporate or Research Center Team:
Requires expert or mastery level knowledge of work area, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
May have deep knowledge of project management. Advanced knowledge of related disciplines within work area and
ability to identify links and potential impact on projects, programs
A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years
prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years experience Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree
in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited
by local laws/regulations.
TS/SCI with Polygraph day 1
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms