ment, production and competitive contracts including modifications to existing contracts. In addition, the estimating organization supports gate reviews, government audits and negotiations with the customer.
Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Support the development and analysis of proposals
- Work with other functions from across the company to understand the labor, material and other direct costs associated with proposed contracts
- Utilize company estimating and pricing programs and tools
- Develop detailed Request for Estimates which are used to kick off proposals
- Provide estimating support for the development of Basis of Estimates to include validating and analyzing actuals, ensuring consistency within task descriptions, and confirming estimating approach is sound
- Prepare and present limited complexity Gate 4 charts for program/company leadership review of proposal information
- Ensure proposals comply with basic FAR and internal requirements
- Assess and formulate potential solutions leading to a thorough proposal submittal
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s and a minimum of 2 years prior relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Possess good analytical abilities
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meeting deadlines in a schedule driven environment
- Effective planning and scheduling skills that lead to the completion of proposal efforts in accordance to customer and company requirements
- The ability to work well in teams, with peers and management
- Oral and written communication skills
- The ability to follow and apply internal and external regulations to the development of company proposals
- Basic working knowledge of the Pro-Pricer, the RTN pricing tool, is desired but not required
- Ability to gain secret/Top secret clearance
What We Offer**:**
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms