United States of America
HVT01: S&IS (FUS) - Vergennes 100 Panton Rd, Vergennes, VT, 05491 USA
Position Role Type:
• $2,500 Sign on Bonus* (OR $3,500 for qualifying roles)
• Eligible for Annual Increases
• Competitive Benefits Package, including first day Medical Benefits
1st Shift Schedule:
• This position is for 1st shift.
• Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM
• Overtime available on a business need basis.
• Follows operational procedures and maintains production records associated with electrical assemblies.
• Interprets functional and environmental screening test log files.
• Test and troubleshoot complex electronic assemblies down to board/component level.
• Performs troubleshooting utilizing test set hardware, fixtures, and software.
• Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test/troubleshoot (computer, DMM, oscilloscope, etc.).
• May assist in training lower level technicians.
• Maintain compliance to training requirements per job function.
• Flexible to changes in work tasks assigned by manager.
• Typically requires a HS diploma or GED with 2 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 4 years of experience is typically required.
• Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
• Military training completion OR Certificate in Electrical related field
• 1 year experience in technical related position
• Applies intermediate skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
• Has a sound understanding of electrical theory and manufacturing of complex assemblies.
• Tasks are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving problems or in making recommendations
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military, and government customers complete their most complex missions – whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft, and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation: inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE:
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Incentives for a Healthy You
• Autism Benefit
• Doctor on Demand
• Adoption Assistance
• Second Opinion program
• And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
• Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
• Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...