United States of America
TX005: Building 11005 Fort Bliss Building 11005 Biggs Army Airfield, Fort Bliss, TX, 79908 USA
Position Role Type:
Raytheon Technologies is seeking successful candidate to perform any combination of the following tasks in support of the electrical test evaluation/rework/repair of various product lines including (but not limited to) electronics box assemblies, RF electronics, high-power distribution assemblies, electro-mechanical assemblies, electronics rack-mount systems/chassis, circuit card assemblies, and other similar-complexity assemblies.
• Evaluates failed electrical assemblies, products, components, and software through the use of test and measurement equipment towards successful troubleshooting to determine the root cause of failure down to the component level with strong emphasis on RF test and evaluation hands-on experience.
• Works closely with manufacturing associates, Engineering, and product Quality Assurance towards evaluating, repairing and moving failed assemblies through established Repair & Return processes.
• Maintains control of all Electro-static Sensitive Device (ESD) precautions and processes - works with various groups towards ensuring full compliance.
• Strong Work Ethic and self-motivation - with emphasis on meeting deliverable schedules
• 6+ years of applicable experience
• Must be a US Citizen with current/active or the ability to attain SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Strong electrical/electronics evaluation/trouble-shooting skills, with emphasis on RF troubleshooting skills
• Intimate knowledge on use of test and evaluation measurement equipment, including (but not limited to): DMMs, Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, RF equipment, etc.
• Strong Work Ethic
• Defense Contractor Experience
• Proficiency on MS applications (Word, Excel, Power point, etc.)
Required Education (including Major):
• High School Diploma or GED,
• EET Associates Degree or Engineering Degree/accreditation in the field of Electronics Test Technician with 4 years experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...