ol and diagnostic systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts disciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems and commercial software.
- Measures and analyzes software designs for equipment/products to ensure current and future needs of the business are met.
- Builds and implements procedures that are used to support hardware and software product development and functions.
- Operates equipment and computer systems for testing and software design purposes to facilitate operations and ensure that established objectives are achieved.
- At least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Software Engineering or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer or related role in the avionics industry
- At least 2 years of experience with Presagis VAPS XT
- At least 2 years of experience with writing graphical HMI requirements
- At least 2 years of experience with graphical HMI development and verification
- At least 2 years of experience with DO-178B/C in relation to HMI graphical development and verification
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms