sity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect, and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
The F135 International Sustainment organization is responsible for leading teams in the execution of Performance Based Logistics contracts and providing propulsion system Logistics Program Management support for international fleets.
As the primary sustainment interface for the propulsion system to Italy, the Italy Logistics Program Manager (LPM) integrates the efforts of the internal support organizations (Production, Site Activation, Supply Chain Management, Customer Support Engineering, Support Equipment Operations, Fleet Management, etc.) to ensure readiness of the Italian F135 fleets, that all aspects of fleet operations are sustained to the highest quality standards, and that all Italy-unique and Global Sustainment Solution requirements are met. Current scope of support includes the Italian Air Force fleet of F-35A and F-35B, Italian Navy fleet of F-35B, and air vehicle FACO and MROU operations.
- Manage Customer expectations and priorities; Independently be able to anticipate, understand, and act on strategic customer problems or concerns
- Collaborate regularly with the onsite Field Service Engineers (FSEs) for issues and requirements at the Unit level and Air Vehicle FACO/MROU; Provide logistics support and collaborate with the Customer from flight line interface and deployment support to sustainment performance; evaluate and manage Italy-specific business metrics, operational metrics, forecasts and fleet management plans for retrofits and modifications
- Define and meet peculiar and non-peculiar sustainment requirements, ensuring Customer perspectives and needs are considered in plan development and contracting. Ensure funding is identified to meet Customer unique requirements
- Lead and influence Italy-specific IPTs to coordinate process execution with internal functional departments across the value stream (CSE, Engineering, SE, in-Country FSEs/team, SCM, fleet management, etc.) as well as integrate the external stakeholders to ensure Italy-specific Programmatic readiness and seamless sustainment solution (F-35 Joint Program Office, Italy Air Force and Navy, Italy MoD, Lockheed Martin, Rolls Royce, etc.) Provide written and verbal briefs/communications to internal & external stakeholders to status health and sustainability of the Italian fleet propulsion systems
- Conduct program management through Earned Value Management System of budget and performance.
- Assist in development and implementation of new / improved processes, policies, standards or operational plans in support of the Customer Sustainment strategy
- Occasional overtime and working outside of core business hours (due to time zone differences) may be required to meet Program objectives and Customer needs. Travel is approximately 10%.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Logistics or Management disciplines
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in project management, customer communications, engineering, and/or logistics required
- The ability to obtain and maintain a https://U.S. government issued security clearance is required.
- https://U.S. citizenship is required, as only https://U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- An advanced degree in a related field preferred and minimum of 7 years of project management, customer communications, engineering, and/or logistics experience.
- Prior International service experience preferred
- Familiar with technical and logistics field support processes, and engine maintenance practices
- Strong interpersonal skills, including leadership and the ability to communicate at all levels, as well as the capability to prioritize tasks and plan effectively
- Familiarity with Global Trade Compliance/Export requirements and strong CORE leadership are desirable
- Experience with the F135 Program
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is: Hybrid
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. This means that responsibilities of the job need to be performed onsite on a regular basis.
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms