United States of America
FL410: Largo FL MFG 7887 Bryan Dairy Road , Largo, FL, 33777 USA
Position Role Type:
This is a 2nd Shift Position:
- Performs all assembly and disassembly operations to modify, repair, rework, retrofit, upgrade and assemble cables, mechanical, electronic, microelectronic and assemblies and subassemblies from operation instruction sheets, blueprints, process sheets, samples, assembly drawings, wiring diagrams and schematics in the manufacture of new and customer returned products.
- Uses jigs, fixtures, soldering irons and other hand and power tools. Operates departmental machines and equipment as required. Performs the functions to operate the SMD equipment and wave solder machine. Enters parameters and operates the computers at the SMD machine and the I.R. reflow and wave solder machines. Sets up and performs spraying or dipping operations for environmental protection of PCBs and assemblies. Performs spraying or dipping operations for environmental protection of PCBs and assemblies. Performs paint touch-ups using tools such as Q-tips but excluding spray painting and mixing of paints.
- Performs all minor set-ups/adjustments on drill presses, arbor presses, wire cutting machines (Eubanks, Artos) wire strippers, twisters, jigs, fixtures, and component-cutting machines, tapping machines and other similar equipment.
- Receives and dispenses to the lines, material, subassemblies and/or assemblies. Maintains storage lines to assure flow of material. Handles shortage release forms. Moves material as directed.
- Verifies workmanship and product quality standards as they relate to specific assembly operations.
- Collects data, prepares/maintain records, using either written or electronic media, as required and/or directed by supervisor.
- Will also be involved in storing, handling, use and disposal of hazardous waste chemicals such as acids, caustics, flammables, poisons, and oxidizers in accordance with federal, state and local environmental protections laws.
- A minimum of 1-year previous experience working as an assembler
- Must be flexible to work all shifts.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Lotus notes.
- Ability to obtain DOD Security Clearance:
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position requires the ability to obtain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance within one year of start date and will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Must be able to lift up to 28 LBS.
- Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms