United States of America
AR212: 181 Bear Road RMS Camden AR 181 Bear Road , East Camden, AR, 71701 USA
Position Role Type:
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
Industrial Engineers apply advanced problem solving techniques and lean principles to develop and optimize the Manufacturing system in order to maximize throughput, increase efficiency and value. Industrial Engineers are involved in all phases of the factory life cycle, including proposals, Capacity Planning, Manpower Planning, Factory Layout, Cell/Line balancing, Simulation and Process Modeling, Labor Performance Analysis, Pareto Analysis, Process Mapping, and Project Management.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
· Identify throughput constraints by performing capacity, simulation, what-if scenario analysis.
· Drive factory improvement project priorities through the use of analytical tools.
· Coordinate factory capability needs for yield improvements and new technology.
· Support factory development through project justification, design and implementation.
· Identify and participate in improvement projects to support constraint elimination.
· Identify and participate in Safety and Ergonomic improvements.
· Apply Six Sigma and Lean Principles to include the use of value stream maps, line balancing, and error proofing.
· Support manufacturing objectives for cost, quality, on time delivery and safety.
· Support the 5-Year Strategic Roadmap development and maintenance.
· Develop strategic plan for factory space, manpower, equipment and automation.
· Coordinate factory and process life-cycle optimization.
· Support bids, proposals, and Make/Buy/Where analysis.
Qualifications You Must Have**:**
· Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
· The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. government issued security clearance is required. U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
· The ability to obtain and maintain an Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Access (ATF)
Qualifications we value:
· Experience/Education with Lean Manufacturing, Simulation Modeling, Constraint Analysis
· Experience/Education with factory design and workcell optimization
· Experience/Education with project management
· Experience/Education with discrete event simulation
· Experience/Education with CAD software
· Six Sigma Certification
· Manufacturing process control and performance analysis
· Six Sigma principles
· Simulation modeling
· Lean principles
· Statistical Quality Control
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Current DOD Security Clearance
What We Offer**:**
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...