d release process. The individual will provide the rationale for redactions using legally defined exemption codes; provide recommendations for release of the documents; and record decisions in the appropriate system. Research of previous release decisions is required to ensure accuracy and consistency in our recommendations. Analysts in this role identify Other Government Agency (OGA) equities involved in the case and ensure that they are prepared for referral or coordination. In this role, the candidate may be required to support multiple cases simultaneously, and/or, support special projects. The ideal candidate will excel in the art of managing competing priorities, tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and the ability to think critically.
• Must have robust communication and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a collaborative team environment.
• Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive.
• Solid knowledge of the intelligence community with a developed analytical skills background.
• Strong work ethic; organizational and time management skills.
• Proficiency in on-line tools such as MS Word, Excel, and Access, and other required systems to be able to perform the duties.
• Must be flexible and adaptable to changes, when needed. Ability to multi-task is a must.
• Knowledge of sponsor culture and procedures.
• The ability to assist with process improvement initiatives.
It is desired that the individual possesses a minimum of five (5) years of Sponsor or Intelligence Community (IC) experience with Executive Order (EO) 13526 (or EO 12958 as amended); and five (5) years of experience with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) or Privacy Act (PA).
• A bachelor's degree and/or high school diploma and 5 relevant years of experience specific to the skills listed
• Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the Sponsor.
Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Poly and be crossover eligible
Relocation assistance is not available.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding. #RISCyber
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
The following position is to join our Corporate or Research Center Team:
Requires theoretical to advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through University Degree combined with experience. Practical knowledge of RTX projects, programs
or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics(STEM) and a minimum of 2 years of prior
relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms