Raytheon Technologies is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2019.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
Programs are also available for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
We provide programs that offer solutions to life’s challenges, including a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off.
Employees may participate in tax-advantaged accounts to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
Who We Are
Our team is seeking a hands-on, experienced Information System Security Manager (ISSM), working to support various classified programs at our Arlington, VA office. At Raytheon BBN Technologies, you will receive unique experiences in support of National Security initiatives and programs. The successful candidate should be able to develop, administer, and maintain comprehensive security programs in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
• Conduct risk assessments on system intended for use by a program to determine the proper security compliance.
• Designs and implements Cybersecurity physical, procedural and technical security controls.
• Lead meetings to communicate information systems security implementation policies and guidelines.
• Partner with appropriate stakeholders to evaluate cybersecurity risks and vulnerabilities.
• Assess and mitigate system security threats and risks.
• Defines and documents security artifacts for the system.
• Conduct regular audits to ensure proper security policy implementation, safeguard classified materials and provide guidance to program personnel.
• Special projects as needed.
What you will gain:
• Be part of a world-class organization that embraces innovation and challenges the status quo.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Increased subject matter expertise for all associated cybersecurity policies and procedures
• Opportunity to further develop technical skills such as ACAS, HBSS, Splunk, Windows (GPO, hardening), etc.
What you need:
• U.S. Citizenship status is required to receive and maintain active Top Secret/SCI Security clearance.
• Experience writing System Security Plans under the NISPOM, Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG).
• Knowledge of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) experience.
• Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in Cyber security or related disciplines .
• Managing all aspects of Information Systems (IS) and understanding of DISA STIG’s.
• Ability to work closely with Government Security team to achieve system accreditation and maintain compliance of classified information systems.
• Must possess or be able to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level III (one of the following - CISSP or Associate, CISM, GSLC) within 6 months of employment.
Additional Skills that would be AWESOME:
• Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
• Experience working with Windows, Linux and Cisco operating systems
• Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies
Raytheon BBN Technologies is one of Raytheon’s premier research and development centers. Our diverse research portfolio combines the best technologies to deliver innovative, custom solutions with real-world benefit. Raytheon BBN’s Government Security team is responsible for vigilantly protecting U.S. Government Classified information for Raytheon BBN and its customers. The team is responsible for a strategic risk management program that adapts to ever-changing environments, risks, and vulnerabilities. Areas of focus includes Cybersecurity, Industrial Security, Special Program Security, Personnel Security, Physical Security, and Technical Security.
At BBN, we are building a richly diverse and culturally competent employee population. We provide a welcoming environment where everyone can grow. We invite you to apply if this position sounds like it would make you excited to come into work every day.
Requires advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project
management. Practical to substantial knowledge of RTX projects, programs or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:
Typically requires a degree in Science,Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...