United States of America
CA620: AST160N Riverview Anaheim Hill 160 North Riverview Drive Suite 300, Anaheim, CA, 92808 USA
Position Role Type:
This job opportunity is for the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) position at Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S), Applied Signal Technology. The ISSO is responsible for the implementation of the cybersecurity requirements as stipulated by various USG requirements documents including (but not limited to): ICD 503 RMF, NSM8, NIST, and associated NIST documents. The selected candidate will be responsible for day to day support of information systems, and to include (but not limited to):
• Cybersecurity sustainment activities (hardware change administration, software change administration, account overseeing, media protection, user interface, file transfers, etc.)
• Development of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) artifacts (SSPs, SCTM, System Profiles, POA&M, testing documentation, etc.)
• Information System Self Inspections, Auditing, and Continuous Monitoring
• Interfacing with Internal/External Customers: Customer Representatives, Program Managers/Directors, IT, etc.
• Cybersecurity Training and Awareness, Incident Response Investigations
• Development, Maintenance, and Implementation of internal and customer compliant cybersecurity policies and procedures
The ideal candidate possesses meaningful written and oral communications skills, technical knowledge, exemplary customer service skills, thorough time administration skills, the ability to creatively find solutions to complex challenges, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
This position will report directly to the IA West Cybersecurity Manager for Raytheon Applied Signal Technology.
• US Citizen with an active Top Secret Security Clearance or current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
• Experience with SCI Programs A&A documentation and processes
• Experience successfully and effectively interacting with internal and external customers (Customer Representatives, DAOs, Program Managers, etc.)
• A minimum of 2+ years of experience supporting various computer hardware platforms and multiple operating systems, both stand alone and LAN/WAN configurations
• Working knowledge of operating systems security features and settings (e.g. Windows, UNIX, and Linux)
• Professional demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and ability to excel in a high-paced multi-tasked environment
• Ability to work autonomously, prioritize tasks, and manage to schedule
• Willingness to perform security tasks outside specialty (e.g. program security), and be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Visio, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written modes, and be able to author and present subject specific presentations. Comfortable with public speaking
• DoD 8570.01M IAM I compliant Professional Certification (e.g. Security+.)
• Prior ISSO/IAO experience with SCI customers
• Experience with various information system security assessment/hardening resources – NESSUS, Nexpose, SCAP Compliance Checker, Retina, etc.
• Working knowledge of Wide-Area and Local Area Networks (WAN/LAN), to include Cisco-based routers, switches, and firewalls
• After being hired, candidate must be willing to be submitted for SCI access.
Required Education (including Major):
Typically requires Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Cyber Security, or related field of study.
Relocation assistance is not available.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
The salary range for this role is 62,000 USD - 124,000 USD; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...