Raytheon Technologies is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2019.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
Programs are also available for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
We provide programs that offer solutions to life’s challenges, including a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off.
Employees may participate in tax-advantaged accounts to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
The Vertex Company is a services solutions provider that operates as a federal government prime contractor. With over 7,000 employees in 200 locations worldwide, the Mississippi-based company offers vertically integrated solutions for defense and commercial customers.
Delivering integrated turnkey lifecycle support from concept definition, to engineering and manufacturing, through end of life support of complex systems and platforms, Vertex offerings include all levels of aviation maintenance, worldwide contractor logistics support, systems engineering and integration, specialized onsite mission execution, high consequence training programs for defense and commercial customers, and integrated supply-chain solutions. Over our 50 year history, we have perfected the balance of cost, schedule, and performance to offer high-quality solutions that consistently exceed customer requirements.
The Vertex Company is a Federal Contractor and must comply with Federal mandates. All employees may be required to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of continued employment. A medical or religious accommodation may be granted on a case-by-case basis. In order for an accommodation to be considered, you must submit the COVID-19 Vaccination Accommodation Request form.
Vertex is a portfolio company of American Industrial Partner (AIP), an operationally orientated private investment firm with a 30 year track record of working with management teams to build scaled world class businesses (www.americanindustrial.com).
IO Planner Position Overview:
The Information Operations (IO) Planner will provide subject matter expertise and planning support to NATO training exercises at the Joint Multinational Readiness Center (JMRC). As a member of JMRC’s Operations Group (OPSGRP), The IO Planner will support JMRC’s mission to train Multinational Interoperability to U.S., NATO, and partner nation forces up to the Brigade level in an extended Live, Virtual, and Constructive Decisive Action Training Environment. JMRC supports the U.S. Army Europe theater security cooperation plan through planning and participation in NATO and U.S. Army Europe exercise programs.
The Information Operations (IO) Planner will provide IO effects to NATO training exercises at the Joint Multinational Readiness Center (JMRC). The JMRC requires the capability to plan, integrate, and synchronize information-related capabilities to stimulate training in support of Information Operations at brigade (BCT) and division (DIV) level. The IO Planner may also support some tactical and operational level training objectives. The IO Planner will provide subject matter expertise to the training audience in order to enhance learning. The conduct of IO in today’s complex global security environment requires a dynamic range of capabilities and skills. These include technological capabilities, such as cyberspace operations. The IO Planner must understand both the technical and cognitive employment of Information Operations and its effect on political/military objectives. During training rotations, the IO Planner should expose the training audience to the effects of the information environment and facilitate the integration of the training audience’s IO plan into current operations.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of directly related military experience; OR 15 years of directly related military experience.
Must be willing to obtain and maintain a DoD secret clearance.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of Information Operations (Joint Publication 3-13).
• Should possess at least 5 years’ experience in deliberate, crisis, and adaptive planning; operational assessment; and integrating IRCs and IO activities into the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP).
• Has experience in U.S. BCT and DIV level targeting; serving as an IO Planner working with Joint, Interorganizational, and Multinational entities; performing tasks for IO/MISO programs which include the identification of target audience trends, analyzing target audience(s), creating measure of performance and measures of effectiveness, and developing strategies to improve the effectiveness of messaging.
• Possesses experience in developing exercise products (MSEL development and scripting, inject coordination and synchronization); creating or contributing to information papers, planning orders, and operational orders (OPORDs); providing IO expertise at the operational and tactical levels; and articulating the second and third-order effects of planned or unplanned actions occurring within the information environment.
• Demonstrates the communication skills required to write content that explains complex issues in a clear, concise manner, and authoritatively and efficiently briefs military and civilian leadership via written products or presentations.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and possesses the ability to create, post and edit databases/websites/portals.
• U.S. Secret Security clearance
Requires advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project
management. Practical to substantial knowledge of RTX projects, programs or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:
Typically requires a degree in Science,Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Vertex is committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment in which we recognize and value each other’s differences as well as fostering a culture that promotes its core values: Professionalism, Integrity, and Respect. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...