United States of America
TX190: 2501 West University, McKinney 2501 West University , McKinney, TX, 75070 USA
Position Role Type:
At Raytheon, the foundation of everything we do is rooted in our values and a higher calling – to help our nation and allies defend freedoms and deter aggression. We bring the strength of more than 100 years of experience and renowned engineering expertise to meet the needs of today’s mission and stay ahead of tomorrow’s threat. Our team solves tough, meaningful problems that create a safer, more secure world.
At Raytheon we regard the security of our employees, its assets, tangible and intangible, to be of primary importance to our continued growth, profitability and success. The establishment of security controls and procedures is essential for the protection of employees, the preservation of assets, and the effective enforcement of rules and regulations.
Our McKinney, TX location is seeking an Information System Security Manager (ISSM), who is responsible for leading a team providing cybersecurity functions across our Industry Connections (ICON) Enterprise Network(s). This leadership role manages policy, compliance, operations, security awareness and/or other cybersecurity resources or functions. Provides advice and counsel on risk levels, security posture and implications of new technologies or technology upgrades. Interfaces and disseminates necessary cyber event information to appropriate internal & external organizations and audiences. Manages alignment of cybersecurity priorities with the organization's business strategy and compliance requirements. Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of the enterprise's or enclave’s cybersecurity safeguards to ensure they provide the intended level of protection. You will be a key partner with multiple local and remote site program security teams in adopting and securing the future success of our compliance and security posture for the ICON Enterprise Network(s) in the Special Programs domain.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Ensures data stewardship (confidentiality, integrity, and availability) is established for each tenant within the multi-tenant environment
- Reviews and assists remote ISSOs and remote ISSMs with their body of evidence to effectively articulate the best practices, processes, and procedures used to protect the ICON tenants and interconnected boundaries
- Direct supervision of a team is part of the responsibilities of this role
- Trains and mentors subordinates, provides recurring performance feedback
- Interfaces with internal and external Security personnel, customers, management, and https://U.S. Government representatives
- Conducts training, briefings, presentations for multiple levels of the business
- Business travel as needed up to 20%
- Perform other duties as assigned by the cybersecurity leadership team
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in with 10 years of experience as described in bullet below
- An advanced degree with 7 years of relevant experience described in bullet below
- Relevant experience consists of any combination:
- Cybersecurity, systems security or hardening
- Information Technology
- Experience with network security and/or systems security, which includes any of the following: architecture, topology, protocols, components, and/or principles
- Experience with configuring and/or auditing operating systems
- Compliance-based auditing using the Risk Management Framework (RMF), DCSA Assessment and Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM), Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG), National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), SNAC guides, ICD-503, and/or non-defense regulations such as FAA, Payment Card Industry (PCI), ISO 9001 Quality Management standards, or HIPPA
- Experience with various Endpoint security, vulnerability, and enumeration tools (https://e.g. Tenable Nessus, Splunk Enterprise, Newt, Ivanti Device Control, Trellix, Tanium, Purifile, USB detect, Loki, Slither)
- Physical security/security, policework/criminal justice, investigations, or Border Patrol
- Project or program management, or account management
- Past responsibility leading direct reports and/or experience managing and mentoring teams
- You must currently possess DoD https://8570.01-M IAM level III certified credentials (CISSP, CISM, GSLC or CCISO)
- Active and transferable https://U.S. government issued security clearance is required prior to start date. https://U.S. citizenship is required, as only https://U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Experience in executing leadership and managerial duties (https://i.e. performance development, career coaching, mentoring, training, resource management, budget management, etc.)
- Experience in the oversight and execution of the Assessment & Authorization processes (Certification & Accreditation), as defined in JSIG/RMF
- Experience in the execution and management of Information System’s (IS) incident response and administrative inquiries/investigations in collaboration with the Investigations department
- Experience in the oversight and execution of a continuous monitoring/improvement program (to include but not limited to self-inspections, security control assessments, training, log management systems, automated inventory utilities, etc.)
- Experience providing technical security expertise and oversight for complex, cross-domain, heterogeneous classified networked environments in collaboration with internal/external Customers, Information Technology (IT) and other RTX Business Units
- Experience with various types of special test equipment (STE), and/or platform IT
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems
- Experience working with the customer, both internal and external in the development of Basis of Estimates (BOE's) and contract negations
- Experience in professional engagements with internal and external customers (https://i.e. AOs, DAOs, SCAs, Program Managers, etc.), to include negotiating controls/requirements with government Contracting Activities
- Knowledge with JIRA, Confluence, and other Agile program management tools
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Check us out on YouTube!
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms