United States of America
PW103: Columbus GA 8801 Macon Road, PO Box 9903, Columbus, GA, 31908 USA
Position Role Type:
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
• Set up and operate process equipment in an assigned area.
• Set up and operate basic machine tools to repair, make minor alterations and make the less complicated tooling.
• Read and understand blueprints and work from written and verbal instructions.
• Perform basic shop mathematics and use basic measurement instruments.
• Service and repair equipment associated with the area where problems are identified.
• Assist in the development of other team members.
• Perform administrative tasks such as competing MRP and status of work in process, conduct safety meetings, order tools and supplies, etc.
• Perform any aspect of work in assigned area to enhance personal development.
• Perform unrelated duties as may be necessary to support the needs of the facility.
• Perform job in compliance with all environmental, health, and safety rules, procedures and policies.
One to two years machining experience preferred
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is:
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance workers, as they are essential to the development of our engines.
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...